Beginning in early 2008, the faculty, staff, and board of directors began forming committees to work with professional consultants. Together, these groups developed a strong strategic plan which will guide Providence Christian Academy through the coming years. We are proud to share our plan with all of our families.
Since we created our strategic plans, PCA has accomplished the following goals:
- We have created an Office of Development
- We have created a Guidance Office
- We have added one extra Pre-K , Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade
- We have developed plans for additional space required for growth
- We have developed an annual fund
- We are in the process of setting up our first Endowment fund
- We remain to keep tuition and fees at 90% of operating expenses
- We have streamlined all fund-raising events
- We have submitted grants and continue to expand opportunities
- We have established a mentoring program for teachers
- We have expanded our athletic programs for boys and girls by adding basketball teams, cheerleaders, swimming, volleyball, cross country, soccer, golf, and baseball.
- We have added a Praise band.
- New teachers attended the ACSI conference in the summer.
- We have hired a Director of Admissions.