Thank you for your interest in PCA!
PCA is an investment well worth your serious consideration and prayer. We encourage you to call the office to schedule a classroom observation so that you may see our students and teachers in action.
Step 1: After prayerful consideration, please submit the following:
- a completed application packet
- an application fee of $75 per student
- the applicant’s most recent achievement test scores
- report cards from most recent quarter and the prior year
- copy of the birth certificate
- copy of the immunization record
- recent picture of the applicant
- financial aid forms may also be requested at this time.
Step 2: Additional information is required depending on the applicant’s grade level. Please click the appropriate link below and follow the instructions on each.
Step 3: After the screening and family interview, PCA administration will review all information and make a decision as to admittance. The PCA office will notify the parents in writing with a decision regarding acceptance. Upon acceptance, an annual enrollment fee is required to hold a student’s position at PCA.
K-5 After receiving the information listed above, we will call to schedule a student/teacher interview and screening. After the screening, the family interview will be scheduled. At this time, an administrator will discuss the screening and the possibility of your child’s placement at PCA.
*Grades 6-12: After receiving the information listed above, PCA will contact the applicant’s family for testing and interviewing.
NON DISCRIMINATION POLICY: Providence Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin.