Providence Christian Academy’s Annual Fund is called Celebrating God’s Providence. Our goal is to have 100% of our families participate in giving. When you give to the annual fund, you are supporting the mission and vision of the school. You will be impacting each student, the future of the school, and the value to the community. You will be investing in the lives of countless people who will come through PCA’s doors or who will be impacted by those that have been in these doors.
Why an Annual Fund?
Expansion of facilities, programs, student body, and faculty requires growth of our operational expenses.
Did you know?
90% of PCA operating expenses comes from the tuition. The remaining 10% must come from gifts from friends and families of PCA.
What does an annual fund pay for?
The PCA Annual Fund supplements the operational expenses to complete the remaining 10%, to assist in the giving of financial aid, and to enable the school to plan for future growth.