Affording the PCA Experience
At Providence Christian Academy, we encourage every family to explore the possibility of the PCA experience regardless of financial circumstances. We understand that the cost of attending an independent school requires making a significant investment in your child’s education and future. Recognizing that every situation is unique, we are committed to working with each family to find ways to make a PCA education a reality.
Providence Christian Academy offers tuition assistance to qualified students based on demonstrated need. Demonstrated need is defined most simply as the difference between the school’s tuition and what the family can reasonably afford to pay. In order to determine the amount a family can reasonably pay for tuition, Providence Christian Academy uses the analysis of an outside, objective service called “FACTS: Grant & Aid Assessment.” FACTS is an independent, third-party company that conducts financial analysis to determine your family’s financial need. PCA receives a confidential report outlining your financial situation based on the information obtained in your application and supporting tax documents.
Begin Applying for Tuition Assistance
- A completed and submitted FACTS application for tuition assistance is required to be considered for this benefit.
- To apply please visit: FACTS Tuition Assistance
Important Dates and Information
- Currently, enrolled families may begin applying for Tuition Assistance beginning in January.
- Tuition Assistance award letters for currently enrolled families will be mailed beginning in March.
- Tuition Assistance applications for new families will be considered upon student acceptance.
- The deadline for current families to submit tuition assistance applications for the 2024-2025 academic year is May 1, 2024.
Note: Tuition Assistance is only available to students who are in good standing with the school. The Tuition Assistance Committee will review applications for Tuition Assistance on an ongoing basis and awards will be distributed accordingly.
All information submitted is highly confidential. PCA will use FACTS information only to determine financial need. Information supplied for Tuition Assistance is required to remain confidential. Please know if it is determined that you have shared this confidential information the application process may be terminated and any award could be withdrawn.
Please direct any questions regarding your application to FACTS 1.866.441.4637