Ways to Give
There are many giving options and methods available. Please check with your tax advisor to see which option is a good fit for you.
- Cash/ Check: The simplest and most common gift. For income tax purposes, a cash gift is deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Please make checks payable to Providence Christian Academy and mail to:
Providence Christian Academy
Office of Development
410 DeJarnette Lane
Murfreesboro, TN 37130
- Monthly Bank Draft: Simply select an amount to give each month and schedule to have it automatically drafted from your checking or savings account. You may select the beginning and ending date of your monthly bank draft gift and can cancel at any time. To set up monthly bank draft giving, contact PCA Development Director, Bette McFarland at firstname.lastname@example.org or return a Monthly Bank Draft Commitment Form.
- Credit Card/ Online Gift: Click here to give online with a credit or debit card.
- Stock: Gifts of long-term appreciated securities offer multiple tax savings for the donor.
- Real Estate: A charitable gift of real estate can be particularly tax-advantageous.
- Bequests: Donors may include PCA in their estate plans. Some bequests may result in tax benefits.
- Insurance: By naming PCA as a beneficiary and/or owner of a life insurance policy, you may achieve tax advantages without compromising the primary obligation of protecting loved ones.
- Stock Options: This is an excellent option for the corporate executive.
- Charitable Lead Trust: Trust payments are made to PCA for a period of years, with the trust principal returning to the donors or heirs.
- Matching Gifts: Many corporations will match charitable gifts made by their employees.
If you have questions about your giving options, please contact PCA Development Director, Bette McFarland, at (615) 904-0902 or email email@example.com.