Step 1: Visit Campus
Step 2: After Prayerful Consideration, Apply
Submit an Online Application with the $95 application fee.
- Depending on the grade you are applying for, you may be asked to supply the following supplemental items as part of the Online Application:
The admission office will schedule an assessment upon receiving the completed Online Application.
Step 3: Assessment
- Families considering enrollment for:
- The current school year will be followed up accordingly to proceed through the admissions process once a submitted application is received.
- The 2023-24 school year will receive admission season and PCA updates. The admission office will reach out in January to begin scheduling the next step in the admission process, the student assessment.
- The 2024-25 school year are able to access applications for submission starting after Labor Day in 2023.
Step 4: Family Meeting
The admission office will schedule a 1-hour family meeting with both parents. For families with students entering 6th through 12th grade, students will need to be present during the family meeting as well. For families with entering PK, the assessment and family meeting are scheduled for the same date and time.
** PCA must receive a copy of school records & teacher recommendations (requested as part of the Online Application) before scheduling the parent meeting. **
Step 5: Status of Admission & Enrollment Process
After the assessment and family meeting, the PCA administration will review all information and decide on admittance. The admission office will notify the parents of an enrollment decision (accept, waiting list, hold, or decline). Upon acceptance, an annual tuition deposit is required to secure a student’s position at PCA, and parents will be provided with the information necessary to complete the enrollment process.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to meeting you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the admissions office at 615-904-0902.