Tuition Assistance & Scholarships **
PCA offers tuition assistance & scholarships based upon family need. Information on how to apply may be obtained online or through the Admission office.
Tuition Discounts **
Sibling Tuition Discount: (available to full-time students)
- 10% – 2nd student discount
- 20% – 3rd child per family and beyond
Military/ First Responder Tuition Discount:
- 10% – Reduction of full tuition is available for any student(s) whose parent or legal guardian is currently serving in a branch of the U.S. military or currently serving as a first responder (includes active police, fire, EMT).
- Military/ First Responder Discount Application– Must be submitted annually in order to receive discount.
Ministry Tuition Discount:
- 20% – Reduction of full tuition is available for any student(s) whose parent or legal guardian holds a full-time ministry position. Contact the Admission office for further details.
- Ministry Discount Application– Must be submitted annually in order to receive discount.
** Tuition Assistance, Scholarships & Tuition Discounts are available for grades K-12th